Food addiction recovery coaching is an accountability program meant to assist you in battling food addiction, managing your recovery and creating better life-balance. Individuals struggling with their weight, compulsive eating, and a dysfunctional relationship with food benefit from the guidance and support of a coach to help bolster willpower.
Coaching is used to assess your unique manifestation of food addiction, chart a course for recovery, and empower you to overcome barriers to success on a daily and weekly basis. Working with a food addiction recovery coach who has significant recovery from food addiction provides the accountability, direction and support you will need to gain a sane relationship with food and find yourself on the path to achieving a healthy weight.
Some of the issues you can expect to tackle with your coach include:
• Learning tools to prevent emotional and stress eating
• Learning to listen to your inner dialogue with food
• Learning to recognize craving triggers
• Creating rules around eating that help manage the addiction
• Enhancing your body image
• Cultivating a practice of mindful eating
• Developing a relapse prevention plan
• Enhancing life-balance and spiritual development
If you have suffered from food addiction for years and have tried without success to fix this problem on your own, it’s time to let someone else help you.
Learn tips from other recovering food addicts and the latest food addiction research. It’s Free.
© 2016 EATING SANITY